BENEFITSEnergizes lethargic mind or mood Promotes healthy scalp and hair Helps better digestion Relieves muscles and joint pains
A sacred herbfor Greeks and Egyptians, Rosemary beholds an important place in spiritual practices and ceremonies. Along with its culinary uses in today’s time, it is widely used for hair, skin, digestion and aromatherapy.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Add 1 drop to regular shampoo to promote scalp health and hair growth.
- Diffuse this oil to reduce stress levels, enhance memory and to stimulate creative action.
- Dilute with almond oil to relieve achy joints and pain.
- Dilute with jojoba oil and apply on acne, wrinkles, scars and sun-damaged skin.
- Dilute with coconut oil and apply on stomach to aid digestion.