BENEFITSPerfect toner and tightens skin Boosts scalp health resulting in hair growth Brings a healthy and natural glow Relieves stress
Originated from South Africa and now cultivated throughout the world - Central America, Europe, the Congo, Egypt, Russia and Japan; Geranium Oil is used for plenty of purposes such as smooth and radiant skin, reducing anxiety and fatigue.
In the late 17th century, its fresh leaves were used in finger bowls. Traditionally, Geranium Essential Oil has been used as an insect repellent and now it’s used to add flavour to food, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Diffuse 2-3 drops for aromatherapy and an uplifted surrounding.
- Dilute with Jojoba oil and use as a facial oil for glowing skin.
- Add 1-2 drops to daily hand-wash, cream or lotion.
- Mix with olive oil and massage onto scalp for healthy hair.
- For Body Toning, add a few drops to coconut oil and apply.