BENEFITSPROVIDES SUPPORT FOR
RESPIATORY CONDITIONS POWERFUL NATURAL
HAIR CARE REMEDY TREATS WOUNDS
& INFECTIONS POTENT
CLEANING AGENT PROVIDES
Associated most commonly with Koala bears, Eucalyptus has over 700 varieties out of which few grow as trees and few as shrubs. Despite of such extensive varieties, the common characteristicsinclude fresh, clean, crisp and camphoraceous scents.First use of Eucalyptus tree leaves as narrated by English Legend was for medicinal purposes: Whenan early English settler’s thumb was accidentally cut by an ax and he was advised by his father him toapply a bandage made of bound Eucalyptus leaves around the stitched cut. The doctor wasimpressed by the speed of healing and the absence of infection in the finger. As such stories startedgetting popular commercial production of Eucalyptus oil started.Although Australia is the origin and the leading source of Eucalyptus oil, Eucalyptus tree and the oil production spreads to rest of the world including India, China, Brazil & Europe.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- Place 1-2 drops on handkerchief and deeply inhale vapors, diffuse it while sleeping or make a chest rub by diluting it with sweet almond oil.
- Use Eucalyptus essential oil as a floor cleaner by adding 20 drops in a bucket of hot water.
- Add 8-10 drops of oil to laundry soap to inhibit the growth of mold or bacteria.
- Combine 5-7 drops of eucalyptus oil to 1-2 teaspoons of jojoba or olive oil and massage onto the muscles. Combine15-20 drops of eucalyptus oil with water in a small spray bottle. Spray and rub on sore muscles, or spray to warm muscles prior to an exercise session.
- Dilute with water and apply onto wounds, cuts adnd insect bites affected skin area.