BENEFITSTreats Acne and pimples Boosts hair growth Purifies air Natural hand-sanitizer Fights bacteria and is anti-inflammatory
Unlike its anecdote, where sailors used Tea Tree leaves to make tea, but in real, a little amount of ingestion can lead to poisoning. As strong it may sound, Tea Tree oil is a boon for acne-prone skin (seek a dermatologist before use).
Native to swampy regions of the eastern Australian coast and to Southeast Queensland, Tea Tree essential oil has been used for decades as a beneficial aid in eliminating bacteria, viruses and fungi.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- For Acne control, add 2-3 drops to 1 tbsp of honey and apply as a face pack
- Add 4 drops to a half cup of water and apply to the face with a cotton pad once daily for healthy, glowing and scar free skin
- To treat dandruff and itchy scalp, Add 2-3 drops to regular shampoo or conditioner, leave it on for 3-5 min and rinse-off
- To prevent hairfall, mix 2-3 drops with olive oil and massage onto the scalp
- Diffuse to purify the air and clearing up the mucus
- Dilute with coconut oil and massage to get relief from sprains and arthritis